Friday 30 August 2013

You might as well be walkin' on the sun.

And now, you've asked for it... the top 9 pillow count down!!! What do you mean you didn't ask for it? Are you suggesting this blog is simply my way of indulging in things that interest myself alone? Whatever. You don't know me. You don't know my story. 

Who loves anchors? I love anchors. $20.64, from here.


Pretty pastel triangles, $39.00, from here.


Need some medical attention? Don't worry, I'm a half nurse, I've got this covered. $59.64, from here.


A gorgeous cat pillow, reminiscent of the book, The Coach in the Picture, $42.76, from here.



Stags! The perpetual love of interior fans everywhere, $29.95, from here.


Oh, geometric patterns, I just can't get enough of you. $34.41, from here.


Been wondering how to make an Origami Owl? This pillow can help, $25.23, from here.


More geometric love, and a little bit of cube love too. $45.88 from here.


$55.05 from the interestingly titled shop, 'First Llama in Space', here.

So tell me bloggers, what's your favorite? Got any recommendations for us?

No comments:

Post a Comment